Thursday, December 24, 2009

"I Love You" Kris Letang One shot

He loved her with all his heart and was determined to make sure she knew. He had been very busy and decided since he had tonight free he would make it up to her.

He knew that she had gone out with some friends shopping and he had just enough time to set up the perfect romantic dinner table for two. He got the food set up and the candles lit and now it was just time to wait for her to come home.

He went and showered and put on his favorite jeans, an Ed Hardy shirt, and flip flops. He knew she liked it when he did not wear a hat so no hat for tonight, just for her.

As he was finishing getting dressed he heard her call to him.

"Hey Kris, where are you? And what's up with my favorite food and candles?" asked Mia looking at Kris suspiciously.

"Hey beautiful" Kris said pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply on the lips.

"Wow, you must have done something really bad if you are trying to kiss up to me" Mia said giving Kris a confused look.

"I did not do anything wrong, I swear, sweetheart. I know I have been extremely busy and we have not have time together so I just wanted to spend some quality time with you. I love you" Kris said still holding Mia but looking into her eyes.

"True you have been in your own little world lately. This is so sweet" Mia said smiling and giving Kris a quick kiss on the lips.

Then Kris took Mia's hand and lead her over to the table and they sat together and ate.

After dinner, Kris told Mia to go and relax and choose a movie they could watch together and he would clean up and join her shortly.

After a few minutes Kris joined Mia and the couch and they watched a movie and Mia ended up falling asleep. Kris moved and picked up Mia and took her to bed. When he laid her down on the bed and whispered in Mia's ear, "I love you sweetheart. Sweet dreams".
Mia moved slightly into Kris's arms and said, "I love you too".

No comments:

Post a Comment